Picture Courtesy of Pillsbury.com
Today I choose a yummy recipe that is perfect for the Autumn. This recipe comes from Pillsbury.com. I'm sure there are various different spices and variations you can use for this.
Grands Pumpkin Doughnuts
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying (Save $0.50 off One LouAna product) or (Here)
- 4 cups powdered sugar (Save $0.75 off Two Domino Sugar Products) use zip 19606
- 4 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (no coupons)
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) (no coupons)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons half-and-half (Save $0.55 off One Land O Lakes Half & Half)
- 1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits) (Save $0.50 on Three cans of Pillsbury Grands)
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat to 350°F to 375°F.
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin and just enough half-and-half with whisk until smooth and thick glaze forms. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Using small round lid or cookie cutter, cut hole in center of each biscuit.
- Gently place 2 or 3 biscuits in hot oil. (Biscuit holes can also be fried!) Fry on one side until golden brown. With tongs, gently turn each biscuit over; fry until other side is golden brown. Remove doughnuts from oil; immediately dip into pumpkin glaze. Place doughnuts on cooling rack; cool 3 to 5 minutes or until glaze is set before serving.